In this interview, “Our Beliefs Create Our Experience,” Lion Goodman describes his near-death experience (NDE) as a traveling salesman that changed the trajectory of his life setting him on a path of recovering his consciousness and creating a more grounded focus in his life. This time of reflection led him into a stellar 25-year career in executive search and continuing his quest for inner development and continued exploration of consciousness. This inner work eventually led him to become a professional certified therapeutic coach, teacher, healer, and Subconscious Pattern Detective.
After years of study on the subconscious mind and beliefs, numerous workshops, and trainings he created the Clear Beliefs Method – a proprietary process for deconstructing limiting beliefs, healing childhood wounds, and resolving past traumas to create profound change in others. He is the founder of the Clear Beliefs Institute.
Lion is the author of five books, including Clear Your Clients’ Limiting Beliefs and Creating on Purpose. He has taught workshops on 4 continents, and his articles have been widely published in books, magazines, and blog sites. He has been a featured speaker on summits, radio programs, podcasts, and television shows.
More than 600 coaches, therapists, and healers around the world have graduated from his Clear Beliefs Coach Training. Thousands of students and clients have reported profound transformation from his work, allowing them to feel freer, be happier, and achieve their goals faster and easier. Listen as he shares personal experiences of his transformation and the birth of the Clear Beliefs Methods. Also, in this episode, enjoy a special treat as Lion guides us through a practical exercise of one of his simple, yet powerful techniques.
- Hippie traveling salesman with a degree in Consciousness Studies
- Good Samaritan and a harrowing journey
- Near-death experience realizations
- Going from corporate headhunter to Subconscious Pattern Detective
- Gathering profound, impact-making technologies that lasted beyond workshops
- The birth of the Clear Beliefs Method
- Understanding the mind and its role in beliefs
- Going beyond traditional talk therapy and the mental-verbal mind
- Matrix of patterns and beliefs tied into childhood experiences
- Common misconceptions about trauma
- Consciousness and awareness
- Where does self-focus come from – the spectrum of Narcissism
- The flourishing of the human animal and a child’s needs
- Helping our awareness and ego work together
- Experiential exercise to change your feelings anytime
Heart Centered Wisdom Shared:
“Do parts work and do belief work, clear the things that are in the way so you can live a wise, loving, open-hearted life.”
Some excerpts from the episode:
Support the Podcast
It takes a lot to produce a podcast of this quality. We would be grateful and honored to have your support!
Click Here to buy us a coffee.
Hearts Rise Up Production Team
Hearts Rise Up is a “Best Wisdom Podcast”
Audio editing by: Ann Serrie
Technical Director: Christopher Drummond
Music by: Jonn Serrie