Join us in this episode of the Hearts Rise Up podcast with founders Carol Chapman, Concetta Antonelli, and Ann Serrie as we explore how a Gratitude Practice can be a motivator when you consider that the secret to having it all is knowing you already do. They talk about the benefits of gratitude in their lives, share the scientific research that shows how gratitude improves all areas of our lives and offer some simple ways to create your own practice.
- Count your blessings all the time.
- Gratitude morning & evening practice.
- Research shows Gratitude improves physical, mental and emotional health.
- Raise your vibration with a Gratitude Practice.
- Appreciative Inquiry.
- The magic of a smile.
- Gratitude in action.
- Heart Resonance Primer and Hearts Rise Up on Mighty Networks
What Oprah Knows for Sure About Gratitude by Oprah Winfrey
The Book of Delights by Ross Gay
Simple Abundance by Sarah Ban Breathnach
Oprah Winfrey – “I practiced being grateful. You then radiate and generate more goodness for yourself and it changes your personal vibration.”
Sansone & Sansone, 2010 – Definition of gratitude: “The appreciation of what is valuable and meaningful to oneself and represents a general state of thankfulness and/or appreciation.”