An Interview With Sara Troy – Spiritual Counselor, Entreprenuer, Storyteller and Podcast Host
Sara Troy is a spiritual counselor, entrepreneur, storyteller, and successful Podcast host with over 2,500 shows. Sara’s company, Self Discovery Media is made up of an ‘Orchard of Wisdom’ from all her guests who have found the courage to change their lives, discover their purpose and gifts, and serve others.
In this interview, Sara describes what led her to the world of podcasting. Carol and Sara discuss Sara’s philosophies and what led her to hone in on celebrating and highlighting people who have faced challenges, redirected their lives, and discovered their purpose. In this challenging time in the world, they also talk about how it is more important than ever to find our own “redirect”, overcome fear, and believe in ourselves.
Join in the conversation and then look up Sara Troy to learn more about the interviews (2,500 episodes in 18 different genres), podcast books, mentoring, and educational platforms
1. Redirection – how the crossroads of life can bring us to discovering our purpose
2. Don’t sell yourself short.
3. Pretzel twists of People Pleasing.
4. Take the journey of Self-Discovery.
5. The intellect of the Soul Heart.
6. “Actionism is the new Activism.
7. You are the solution.
8. “Inspiration is Invitation”- inviting you to show up in your own life.
9. Finding balance when you are both empathic and highly sensitive.
10. “Trees, Breeze and Water” – finding our equilibrium.
11. Two types of fear and what to do about them.
12. What creates an inner smile for you?
Who Moved My Cheese? – for Kids, by Spencer Johnson, MD and Christian Johnson
Music by Jonn Serrie:
Intro and Outro music composed and recorded by Jonn Serrie.