An Interview With Jennifer Spor, Transformational Coach, Spiritual Mentor, Writer and Podcast Host
In this episode, Carol interviews Jennifer Spor, a transformational coach, spiritual mentor, writer, and host of the Awake & On Purpose Podcast. Jennifer firmly believes we are given dreams for a purpose. She says, “Your time is precious. Don’t waste it on a life you’re not in LOVE with.” Jennifer discusses the life-changing catalysts that brought her to her current mission of helping and inspiring others.
Listen in as Jennifer shares her transitional awakening from a business career where she was “checking off all the boxes of success” to a place of clarity and purpose, by being honest with herself and allowing her courage to exceed her fear.
- The process of a transitional awakening
- Our achievement checklist and why we think we have to follow it
- Are you feeling called to make a change?
- The problem with doing nothing
- Leaning into vulnerability
- Learning the divine strategies
- Role of prayer and meditation
- The realization that everything is energy
- Forging connections with intuition
- How the podcast came about
- Believe in your dreams
Ask and It Is Given by Ester and Jerry Hicks
Music by Jonn Serrie
Intro and Outro music composed and recorded by Jonn Serrie.