An Interview With Lauren Sapala.
Lauren Sapala is the author of The INFJ Writer, a guide for sensitive, intuitive writers, The INFJ Revolution, and Firefly Magic: Heart Powered Marketing for Highly Sensitive Writers. She is also a writing coach for writers of the INFJ and INFP personality type, and blogs about writing, creativity, and personality theory at laurensapala.com. She currently lives in San Francisco.
In this episode, Lauren Sapala shares her journey of an intense and difficult childhood with challenges and addiction; struggles in early adulthood to finally – opening creative doors as a writer and how it has transformed her life, creating a new way of being and growing.
SHOW NOTES (learn about)
- Value of silence and community
- Myers Briggs observation (Intuitive, introvert types – INFP/INFJ)
- Discovering INF attributes
- Intuitive writing vs. Rational writing
- Positive changes from finding a style
- Being an empath – the positives and negatives
- Living with Highly Sensitive People – HSPs – INFs
- Struggles of HSPs and INFs
- Expansion and contraction cycles
- Advice for others
Subscribe to Lauren’s newsletter and get a gift! Two free chapters from The INFJ Revolution, one all about the recurring pattern INFJs and INFPs have with toxic narcissists in their lives.