An Interview With Jacob Nordby
In this episode, Carol interviews Jacob Nordby, writer and creative guide. Jacob is the author of The Divine Arsonist: A Tale of Awakening, Blessed Are the Weird – A Manifesto for Creatives, and soon to be published The Creative Cure. Jacob is the founder of Manifesto Publishing and he leads the Creative UnBootcamp course for students around the world. He also offers transformational group retreats and individual creative guidance sessions.
In this conversation, Carol and Jacob discuss how to navigate and find purpose in this time of uncertainty due to the COVID 19 pandemic that is impacting our global community. Jacob shares how we can individually find calm, explore our inner selves, and live fully instead of fearfully.
Jacob has experienced many valuable life lessons and is eager to share what he has learned. His mission is to help others explore their inner lives to reach a place of creativity and fulfillment.
- Love of place – simple grounding techniques
- Shifting perspective in times of upheaval
- Paying attention to inner discord in order to realign
- Tuning in to our inner compass
- Role of recognizing purpose
- Methods to quiet the mind
- Living in the Green Zone*
- Benefits of meditation
- The ripple effect of goodness
* PolyVagal Chart – Ruby Jo Walker
Jacob’s Free Guide
Download your free copy here: How to Establish Your Creative Self Journaling Practice
Intro and Outro music composed and recorded by Jonn Serrie.