An Interview With Jen Rao
In this episode, Carol interviews Jen Rao, founder of Clear Your Life, a professional organizer specializing in clutter clearing (and its magical benefits).
Life wasn’t always clutter-free for Jen. She spent years collecting a lot of “stuff.” Back then, life was stressful, with all her stuff just weighing her down until she took steps to reprogram her mindset and change her life from the inside out.
Jen is a tough-love truth-teller with a gentle side that encourages others to open themselves to the energetic possibilities of decluttering their life. Listen in to hear Jen’s story, and how decluttering and getting organized led to transformative and liberating energetic life changes. She shares some amazing client success stories as well.
- Three tips for letting go of stuff
- How to go from fearful to excited; disorderly to orderly
- Why clutter takes up more decision making and precious time
- The energetic effects of decluttering
- Mindset tools for decluttering
- Journaling as an essential role in life and decluttering
- How to “hold space” for the ‘clear space’ future you want to manifest
- Alignment of Habits ~ Goals to clear the clutter
Jen’s Free Guide
Download your free copy here: The Clear Your Life Method: 4 steps to clear clutter & transform any space in an hour or less (without overwhelm!)
Music by Jonn Serrie
Intro and Outro music composed and recorded by Jonn Serrie.